Sunday, June 24, 2012

Super Sunday!

I love Sundays!!  We went to church this morning, as usual.  Pastor David finished up his series on Esther and I loved this story.  It's all about the choices we are given and the results of our actions.  After church we came home for a little while and then met some of our church friends at Roe's for lunch.  Good food and good conversation!  We didn't get home until about 1:30 and both of us expected to just sit in our chairs and enjoy the NASCAR race.  Well, it wasn't exactly like that!  We both fell asleep and I woke up in time to watch the last 3 laps...Dave missed the whole thing!  I guess we needed naps more than we needed to watch the race!!

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day.  We've got Bible Reading Time in the morning and a ballgame in the evening.  I've got to work on cards in between!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...