Saturday, July 7, 2012

90 @ 9 Tonight!

Much cooler than it was during the day today.  The highest I saw was 103!!  Some of my friends in NE Iowa are saying it's already down to 87 there.  It's only supposed to be 86 here tomorrow - we'll probably need a jacket, don't you think???!

I had a good, productive day.  I got the Vintage Cruiser spreadsheets ready to go.  I had to change classes around and then I had to add the sponsors.  I copied it onto a thumb drive and got it into the right hands!  Hopefully the dumb computer will work this year.  Just in case, though, I've got it loaded on my laptop and I'll be taking it along!

I also got all of my Monday cutting done and organized...I hope!  It's all in one case, except for my Big Shot.  I sure hope I didn't forget anything.

Yesterday my friend, HB, had emergency surgery for a perforated bowel.  He's in ICU, so please keep him in your prayers.  I hope he can understand that God isn't done with him yet!  I'm praying for both he and S - for patience and understanding and that they'll know and feel God's love!

Oh, oh, oh...(I feel like Horschach!)  I forgot to tell you that I saw at least one hummingbird today.  I haven't seen them for about 2 weeks, but they were here today!!  Yay!!  Maybe they're bringing us good things!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...