Friday, July 6, 2012

93 at 9

It's still 93 degrees here in O-town.  I can hardly believe it can still be that hot this late at night!  I'm praying for lots of people right now...I'm going to add the weather in my prayers, too.  I think this prolonged heat can only be hard on people.  I just stay indoors, but I really feel sorry for those who have to work outisde.  Dave is going to work Habitat tomorrow and there's no air there...the heat doesn't bother him much.   He can work outside when its extremely hot...he just drinks more iced tea and water!  When he comes home, he crashes into his chair!!

Juliene and I worked on cards today.  I'm about done with my prep.  Then I can start on preparing for July 25th, when we're doing 3 for $5 again.  We've got 15 coming on Monday and 7 signed up already for the 25th.  Should be lots of fun!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...