Friday, July 20, 2012

Beautiful Day Here

It was a gorgeous day here today.  Winds out of the Northeast, so no humidity to speak of;...and only 83 degrees!  Watch out for the next few days though.  We're going back into the triple digit temps!  Hopefully it'll wait until after our big car show tomorrow!

PEO was good today.  We had 22 in attendance.  It was a good meeting with lots of participation.  I did the program about our area in Florida...complete with pictures.  Then I told them about capturing the bees out of our downed tree!

This afternoon, my PEO order came in so I went out delivering.  Unfortunately three of the ladies weren't home, so I've got more to do.  Why we even delivered one order in the '56 Chevy tonight on our way to the cruise-in at the Park.  She thought that was really cool!  We were at the park for about 2 hours - preregistered 50+ for tomorrow's show.  I'll get them entered into the computer first thing in the morning.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...