Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good day today!

I got up relatively early this morning to pick up the house a little - the cleaning lady was coming!!  I'm not one of those ladies who clean before the cleaning lady comes - I merely straighten up a bit!  Ok, I did clean the sink because when Dave prepares his lunch, he makes a mess.  I clean the sink every day!  But other than that - I didn't do any cleaning!

Just before she was to get here, Dave came home...a nice surprise.  He and I went for a leisurely lunch at the Club.  I think half of my PEO sisters were there today!  It wasn't quite so hot, so some of them had been there playing golf.  After lunch we drove out to see Sue & Craig's granddaughters - all 4 of them.  They're such cute little girls, and all different as night and day.  Taylor's so sophisticated, Sydney is quiet, Brooke is a girlie-girl, and Lou (Alyssa) is 3 (that says it all)!  She warmed up to me right away so she and I played while we all talked!  It was a fun diversion!!  Thanks, Sue, for letting us visit!

I heard from Sudi today.  HB is going to be moved to Fairfield tomorrow - he's walking much better and most of his pneumonia is gone.  They're still treating the pain in his leg with antibiotics, though.  So he can recuperate at JCHC - much closer for Sudi.  I'm sure she's glad!!  We're still keeping him in our prayers!

Tomorrow morning is PEO and I have the program.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...