Saturday, July 21, 2012

Is it....

bedtime yet?  Since it's only 7:45, I suppose I have to stay up a little longer.  I'd hate to be up at 3:00 AM after going to bed at 7:45!!  Today was our annual Memories car show at Bridgeview here in O-town.  Yes, it was once again the hottest show in SE Iowa as it was around 97 this afternoon.  This morning wasn't too bad, but it got pretty stifling around noon.  The participants were glad to have a place to get cool - Bridgeview is air conditioned!!  We ended up with 105 cars - if the temperature was going to be under 90, we'd have many more cars.  We, however, were happy with 105 today!  Another good job, Vintage Cruisers!!

Tomorrow we go to church and then we'll rest up from today!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...