Friday, July 13, 2012

Cooler Day

Today was a beautiful day, anyway I thought so!  It wasn't horribly hot like other days have been.  It felt like it might rain, too, but we haven't gotten any yet.  The radar looks like there's plenty of rain south of us, but it just dissolves over us!  Maybe we'll get some rain tonight!

I talked to HB today.  It was good to hear his voice.  He's still got his dry sense of humor!  He's feeling better, but still has a long way to go.  He's hoping to get transferred to Fairfield at least.  That would really help Sudi!!

I worked hard today getting cards finished and working on possible cards for the class on the 25th.  Tomorrow I need to get an invitation out to everyone, plus figure out the huge orders I put in tonight!  For now, though, I'm done.  I'm going to bed!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...