Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cool air!

Dave came home from church this afternoon, declaring that he was cold!!  He had ridden his Ruckus to church and when he came home, there was a north wind blowing and a little bit of mist in the air.  I cracked up and wondered if he was going to get his long undies out now that he was cold!!!  He's such a wuss!

He's been working in the garage cleaning up his truck.  I've been working in the house trying to get organized.  My desk is a mess again...or I should say, was a mess!  It looks pretty good this evening.  I have most of it "dealt with."  I made some cards today, so my work surface upstairs is a mess still!  It's just going to have to wait until we get back.  We're going to the State Fair tomorrow and then up to Ames for a Saturday afternoon wedding and evening  reception.  Should be fun.

I did get some cards uploaded to show you.  These are from our class on Tuesday night.  Everything on these cards is from Stampin' Up!

I caught a little grief about this one...because everyone thought this was cardinal and gold.  In reality, it is Daffodil Delight stamped with Summer Starfruit, then Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White layers are put on top.  Someone in class said something about the fact that we always use blues in our cards, so I wanted to change that!

Juliene demo'd this one.  It's got Gumball Green, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie - we thought we should show some fall colors!
This was her Christmas card.  Yes, it's blue!  Actually it's called Midnight Muse and it's one of our new In Colors for 2013-14.  Love it!
We're watching the Olympics again tonight.  I'm getting a little tired of diving  - just like I got tired of the swimming events.  I watched team synchronized gymnastics today - they were fantastic.  And, of course, I loved the women's volleyball and the races on the track!  Go USA!!

I probably won't take my computer with me this weekend, so I won't be blogging until we get home.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...