Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some rain!!

Yay!  We actually got .3 of an inch of rain today!!  That was a nice surprise.  I don't know if it was enough to bring our yards back to green, but it certainly didn't hurt!  Even this evening, we had some thunder and a promise...but just a few sprinkles.  I guess Des Moines had flooded streets, so maybe the clouds rained themselves out before they got here.

I had a luncheon today for a lady who will be initiated in our PEO chapter next week.  We were able to answer a bunch of her questions, plus we had a good lunch!  Then this afternoon I had Stampin' Up orders to deliver AND a massage!!  Tonight I'm just hanging out watching the Olympics.  We got to watch Misty and Kerri win the gold in Beach Volleyball - a 3-Peat for them!!  I hate to think that we won't get to see them play together any more, but Misty says she's done playing.  Sad!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...