Monday, August 20, 2012

Family!

Today we had to attend a funeral for a church friend (and an ISU friend).  His daughter, who happens to be a minister, spoke about the things her dad had taught her and her sister.  It was a wonderful service, full of love.  Our church was pretty much full - he was a special man!  RIP, Al Seim!

I'm glad I chose this day to share family with you.  My father-in-law is in a hospital in Indiana with some post-op problems.  He had a colon re-section a week and a half ago and is in a lot of pain.  His fever is gone this evening, so we're hoping everything is going to be okay.  Keep him in your prayers, if you would.

I told you last night that I would share pictures of my family with you tonight.  So, here goes!

This is my brother and his wife...Bob & Ann.


These are my brother's three daughters.  Vicki (the youngest), Linda (the oldest) and Rhonda (the middle child).  I didn't get any pictures of Linda and her family, because it was their son who got married this weekend.  I guess I'll probably get a family picture from the professional photographer.
This is Rhonda and her family - daughter, Cheyenne, and husband, Steve.

 Vicki's family consists of her, her daughter, Allison, and her husband Al.

Bob and his girls!....Kyle was a little busy inside so we're missing Kyle in this picture.  Kaylee (the bridesmaid in the green dress) is Linda's daughter.
To finish it up, here's a picture of Bob and his daughters.  They're lovely young women and I love them very much.  I'm also very proud of them, as you can tell.

That's it for tonight.  More later...

2 comments:

  1. We hardly recognized Bob and Ann and realized we hadn't seen them in a loooong time. We will have to make a point of getting together in FL this year. How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me...we'll be sure to figure something out when we get there!!

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...