Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Perfect day today!


We are still in a holding pattern with Dave's dad.  He seems to feel better, but he's convinced he has cancer in his intestines.  Of course, we don't know that he doesn't, but I think that's what the colon screenings and subsequent surgery were for.  Anyway, keep him in your prayers.  We're trusting the doctors to know what is best.  

It was absolutely gorgeous here today.  I've had the a/c off for several days now...and I'm hoping I don't have to turn it back on this year.  It ran waaaaayyyy too much this summer!!  

I got my Stampin' Up order today so I was able to make my second card sample.  Tomorrow I'll get things cut out and organized and then I'll be ready to go on Thursday night.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...