Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I fibbed!

I guess maybe I didn't really fib, I just had high hopes dashed.  I turned the a/c back on today!  It was up to 94 at one time here and I gave in!  It's funny - as soon as I turned on the air and closed up the house, my sneezes went away!  Guess maybe a/c is a good thing when you have allergies!  Tomorrow is to be in the 90's again - I'm not looking forward to that!

I saw the funniest thing today...I check the bird feeder several times a day because squirrels like to get up there and eat all of the sunflower seeds.  Well, today there were two squirrels on the feeder at one time.  I scared the first one away immediately but the second one couldn't figure out how to get down.  He/she finally jumped and I'm sure he/she could have qualified for the Olympics in the long jump!!!  He/she covered about 25 feet in one single jump!!  Another funny thing I saw today was a cardinal male with all of his head feathers gone.  He looked like he had a vulture head with a cardinal body!!!  My life is so exciting!

Tomorrow I've got to finish packing for our stamping class tomorrow evening.  We've got 16 pre-registered.  Should be fun!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...