Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot...Again!!

We're back in the sauna tonight!  It's still 82 degrees with virtually no air movement.  I was dripping just loading my car after class tonight!  Speaking of class, we ended up with 13 or 14 people.  I'm not sure which.  I know that the card I thought would take a long time ended up being one that didn't take a long time!  The ones that were simple took longer - go figure!

Today I started a clean sweep of some of the paper that I no longer use in my studio.  I took about 200 sheets to class tonight and sold several.  Unfortunately I've still got a bunch left...I'm afraid we're going to have a garage sale in September - yuck!  I hate getting ready for a garage sale!  Marking everything is so tedious!

Tomorrow I have a very busy day.  I have Stamp Club in the morning and then I go see Dr. Allison in the afternoon!  Dr. A is my cousin, Steve's, daughter, Jessica.  She's an eye doctor, so I decided to switch to her.  She's fresh out of school!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...