Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's chilly!

We had .9 of an inch of rain last night - hip, hip, hooray!  It's been a long time coming!  Evidently a cold front went through because right now I'm actually chilly.  We've still got all the windows and doors open, but the night air is a bit nippy!  I think I'm going to have to close the window beside me!

This weekend is Kyle's wedding.  I sure hope it's a fun wedding and that I don't blubber all the way through it!  It's hard to believe that Kyle is old enough to get married, cause I still see him as a little Ninja Turtle (his favorite character when he was 2!!)  Again I won't be taking my computer, so there won't be any blog posts until probably Sunday night.

Enjoy this wonderful change in temps!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...