Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gorgeous Day!

The air conditioner is still off!!  I'm thinking about turning it on to sleep, though.  It's not that it's so hot in here, but I'm having allergy issues and I know the a/c would help that!  I'm going to take an allergy pill and then it'll be good night, Gracie, for me!!!

We had Mr. Fix-Its in our two bathrooms today.  One of the guys was repairing grout and sealing it in our master bathroom while the other guy was working on the walls of the guest bathroom.  It's nice to get all of that done and poor Dave didn't have to do it himself.  So, while those guys were here, Dave was outside cleaning up the perennial beds around the house and putting down new mulch.  When he mulches in the spring, some of the flowers don't come up (I think they're allergic to the mulch!).  So, he decided to try it now instead.  We'll see how that works!

Tonight we went to the Recovery Room for tenderloins and then we went to Craig & Sue's.  It's Craig's 60th birthday, so we had to go welcome him to the club!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...