Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ooops!

I'm sorry - I guess I forgot to blog last night!  Dave was in Des Moines and I stayed up until almost 1:00 AM just so I'd be sleepy.  I don't know how I forgot to blog!  Must be a brain fart!  Sorry!

I even had a picture or two that I wanted to share.  While I was on my computer yesterday afternoon, I looked out my window and this is what I saw!

 I sneaked out the front door and took a couple more pictures.  I even did a little noise so they'd look at me.
 The little buck seemed the most interested.  The does just kept on eating!  Look at his fuzzy antlers!
Today out my window, I had lots of hummingbirds, squirrels, a cardinal that keep clicking, but no more deer.  I had the windows all open today.  In fact, they're still open.  Just giving the A/C a rest after a long, long hot summer!!  Back in the 90's tomorrow, but for tonight we're going to enjoy God's air!!

Dave got home about 2:30 this afternoon and we both fell asleep in our chairs for a bit.  I had a sorority meeting at 6:00, so I left about 5:45 and just got home about half an hour ago.  Tomorrow is an easy day.  It's also our friend Craig's 60th birthday!  Poor baby!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...