Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Not sure...

I'm not sure what I think about today.  I had a doctor's appointment this morning in Fairfield and I always make a list of what I need to discuss.  Today was no different.  So, we covered black currant, omega 3, and the thing on my hand.  The last thing on my list was this persistent cough.  I really don't think it's anything, but Dr. H wants to make sure.  So I went to the JCRMC for a chest xray and he tried to get me in for a pulmonary function test, but there was no time available.  So, now I have to wait to hear from the lab for when they can get me in.  Dr. H said he wasn't worried about it since I wasn't a smoker.  He didn't know that I smoked a long time ago until I told him that I was an ex-smoker.  That's why all the caution.  Seems that even though I quit smoking almost 30 years ago, I still could get emphysema or have lunch cancer...I pray that all the tests come back negative!

After that I came home and waited for the hospital to call to set up an appointment.  Of course, they didn't call!  So, I'm still waiting!!

Dave worked at Nan's all day today helping her get ready for this garage sale.  She has more "stuff" than Target!!  She's got furniture, clothes, tools, knick-knacks, etc., etc., etc.  Wow!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...