Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oops!

I almost forgot to blog!!  I was watching the DNC and when the President finished speaking, I started upstairs.  Then I remembered that I hadn't blogged yet!  I thought both VP Biden and Pres. Obama gave good speeches.  I thought a lot was left unsaid, like how jobs would be created, for instance.  But overall, I thought they did a good job.

I had a good day today.  Juliene and I got together and planned out 6 cards!  Plus, this afternoon, I worked at the First Presbyterian Church's Food Pantry.  It was really a tiring and sweaty time, but I sure feel good when I get done there.  Everyone was so gracious and appreciative of the food they got.  We had a record number of families served again today, I believe.  I'm guessing around 97 families before I came home!

That's it for tonight.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...