Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good Night, Gracie!

Gracie is me!  I'm going to bed shortly!  Last night was one of those nights when my brain wouldn't shut down.  I was still awake at 3:45 AM!!!  Today I DIDN'T take a nap, so I should be able to sleep tonight!  If not, I'm taking a tranquilizer!!

I had a massage today and actually fell asleep on the table!  Then at 5:15 we had a meeting a Bridge View with our financial adviser.  It was a dinner meeting and at 7:20, Dave asked me if I was going to choir practice.  Since I didn't realize how late it was, we took off and made it to church just a bit late.  Choir lasted until 9:00 and now I'm pooped!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...