Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday evening thoughts!

For one thing, I guess I forgot to blog last night.  I could have sworn I wrote something, but I don't see it so I guess I didn't!  Saturday was one of those busy days and when it was over I just crashed!  I worked Nan's garage sale Saturday morning and then I came home and worked on putting away all of my Stampin' Up stuff from Thursday night.  By Saturday evening I was so tired, I closed myself in my office, turned on the Cyclone football game and just chilled while I was listening to it.  It was a fun game - I love when it's a blow-out, which doesn't happen much.  A friend of mine calls the Cyclones the "heart-attack kids" because usually our games are close ones.  This one was a very pleasant diversion!

Since it was a night game I couldn't go to sleep until it was over or I wouldn't have slept wondering if Western Illinois came back in the end...so I just stayed up until it was over!  It would have been a wonderful evening sitting out at a football game!

Today we had church and Pastor David was back from vacation.  He preached on passages from Habakkuk about chronos and kyros...man's time vs God's time.  Very interesting.  Choir sang a beautiful song called, "The Narrow Way".  We came home after church, had lunch, and then watched the Nascar race.  I was so bummed.  Jeff Gordon was doing so well, then his throttle stuck and he hit the wall hard.  Bummer!  I think he can just chalk this season up as "what in the heck happened?"!!  This evening after supper, we went to church again.  When we got home, I put three Stampin' Up orders on the system and now I'm about ready for bed!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...