Monday, September 17, 2012

Rainy day

This morning started out lovely, but around noon the west sky turned very dark and it started raining and blowing.  It was a welcome sight, though, as we're in severe drought conditions.  Dave worked out in the garage, even during the rain.  He's working on getting stuff put together for his part of the garage sale this weekend.  Did I tell you how much I hate garage sales?  Ha!!  I can tell you we're not having another one!!

This morning I went to Bible Reading Time.  We're in John 3.  We only got through 6 verses today.  Our last verse was John 3:16 - probably the most recognized and quoted verse in the Bible.  We had lots of conversation about that verse.  I love this time and wish we could have BRT more than once a week!  It's so enlightening.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...