Sunday, October 14, 2012

Almost here

It's almost time for us to leave.  I am always anxious - anxious to get there, but anxious about leaving, too.  I wish we could take all of our friends and church family with us.  Thank goodness that Pastor's sermons are all online now.  I'll at least feel like we're still here!  I'll really miss SU events with Juliene, BRT with the group, Sunday evening service and choir!  And then there's sorority and PEO, too!

Tomorrow we see what all will fit in the car.  I think some of it will have to stay, but we'll see.  Dave's planning to take a bunch of his fishing gear and some tools.  The nice thing is that all of that stuff will stay there and won't come back home.  Tomorrow's going to be really busy!  Hope we get everything done!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...