Monday, October 15, 2012

Travel Eve

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we'll head out for our southern home.  I'm still anxious, but I'm sure it's just travel jitters!  I'll be okay once we get on the road.  I'm sure we'll see some beautiful trees in Missouri - we've sure got some beautiful ones here!  I hope to be able to get some pix!  Last year all of the color was gone and the year before that, it was hazy so I didn't get very good pictures.  It's supposed to be a beautiful day for travel.  Please say a prayer for us that our trip will be a safe one.  Thanks!!

I'll try to post tomorrow night - it'll depend on where we stay.  We're hoping to get to Birmingham or farther.  We'll see!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...