Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gloomy Day

When I woke up this morning at 7:30 it was still dark out.  It was raining cats and dogs, lightning and thundering!!  It was wonderful!  Then the sun came out later and it turned humid.  It was nice for the football game, though.  Unfortunately the good guys ended up on the short end of the stick today.  We played really hard, but just couldn't move the ball at the end.  I thought maybe we were going to get the upset.  I don't know why we can't be the "luckiest team in the nation"!

Bryan and Erin are here.  We had goulash, lettuce salad, homemade French bread, apple cream pie, and Graham's ice cream.  Now I'm stuffed!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...