Friday, October 5, 2012

Cold & Windy!

Yep, the furnace is on at the Frushour residence.  It was cold today - in fact our house was reading 65, so I turned the furnace on at 69 degrees.  It's better in here this evening!  We've got an old barn of a house, so when it's cold and windy, it's cold and somewhat windy inside, too!  I'm not a fan of this kind of weather!  I want the 70's to come back!!  At one point, it was 43 here and 86 in Largo...yes, I'm ready to go south!

We had PEO today - 25 members present!!  It was a good meeting with lots of participation.  Our Autumn Blessings project will go until the new year!  I'm excited to see how it goes over!!

I wanted to share a couple of cards with you today.  These are made with all Stampin' Up products!!  These are basically the same card, just a few variables on them.  The first one is done in fall colors and I only had room for 3 flowers.

This one is done in spring/summer colors and I stamped the flowers to where I got 5 of them, which is what our demo had!  I really, really like these cards.  The stamp is from Reason to Smile...and they make me smile.  How about you?

I worked in my studio today and was able to put the finishing touches on 39 cards.  Sometimes when I make cards for class, I don't put sentiments on the inside.  So, that's mainly what I did today.  My card box is now full, so I think I'll take some of my finished cards and sell them at The Ranch when I get there.  Maybe someone will see my cards and decide they'd like to have classes...hmmmm.

Tomorrow Dave is working Habitat and I'm working on cards for class on the 9th.  Then at 4:00 we have a wedding and at 5:00 we have to have the '56 Chevy downtown for the History Walk.  Busy, busy!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...