Saturday, October 6, 2012

It was a good day for...

A wedding!!  We went to Aaron & Sheryl's wedding at our church.  The fellowship hall was turned into a beautiful red and white wonderland!  There was red everywhere!!  The bride was beautiful and the groom was handsome - I'm not sure I've seen the sanctuary look any more beautiful!  When a bride has red for one of her colors, the red in our church really pops!  The meal following the ceremony was wonderful.   We had ziti, chicken alfredo, or lasagna, plus tossed salad and fruit kabobs!  Then there was a wonderful cake AND Sheryl had made truffles - red velvet and chocolate!  Wonderful!

It was also a good day for football.  My Cyclones went into Fort Worth to play the #13 ranked Horned Frogs.  We won!  We beat them 37-23 and it was on the road no less!  Way to go Cyclones!

My cough is still nasty.  I took some cough syrup with codeine today before the wedding.  It seemed to loosen my congestion a bit.  I really need to get in to see a doctor and get some medicine, I think.  I can't even imagine being on vacation coughing like I am.  I hope I still get to go to Wisconsin...

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...