Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good class!

We had a good class tonight!  We had 12 sign up but 14 showed up!!  Good thing we made card supplies for 15!  Everyone really liked the cards!  I'll try to get everything unpacked and upload my 3 cards tomorrow.

I feel a little better tonight.  My cough is definitely looser, but that usually means I cough more!  Today Dave and I went through our closets and took clothes to the Klassi Kloset, so that's a big job done!  I also started pulling clothes to take to Florida with me.  With all of Dave's fishing stuff, I'm sure glad we have a car with a big trunk!  There may not be room for my clothes!  Now that we both have Kindles, we don't have to carry books  back and forth, which saves a bunch of room.  I'm starting to get excited now.

Yesterday, Dave and I went to the Ottumwa Park to see the pelicans.  We're a regular stop  for white pelicans every year.  I was able to get some good pictures.




As you can see, there were hundreds of them.  They really made us think about Florida.  Although, we don't very often see white pelicans where we are, pelicans are definitely a southern bird in our minds!  Thanks for stopping by O-town on your way south!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...