Monday, October 8, 2012

Meds!

I called my doctor's office this morning and was able to get in at 11:30 to see MY doctor - I didn't have to see a PA or one of the other doctors!  So, he's doctoring me for pneumonia.  If you could hear me cough, you'd know why!  The pharmacist said this medicine should make me feel better right away.  I sure hope so, but it hasn't yet!!  I called today to cancel my reservation for Wisconsin.  At this point I'm just wanting to feel well enough for the trip to Florida.  I hated to do that, but I didn't want to get better and then have a relapse from being too tired, plus I didn't want to give this cough to anyone else.  Maybe next year!

I only got to go to a little bit of Bible Reading Time.  I had to leave about halfway through just to get to the doctor's office.  The rest of the day I slept.  I woke up at 5:10 just in time for an Evangelism meeting.  I came home from it, ate a bite of supper and then watched DWTS.  Man, is this ever a great season!

Since I don't get to go to Wisconsin, this gives me a few more days of getting ready to go south.  My biggest challenge is knowing what to take with us.  Tomorrow I'll start making a list - if I can stay awake all day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...