Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

We had a fun day today.  Went to coffee this morning.  Since our sunshine lady was under the weather, I got up to tell the joke of the day and everyone loved it!  Then after coffee, we went over to Doris' to take pictures of her home to send to Sue & Penny in Canada.  We loved her place.  They ended up buying her unit and Doris bought Sandee's!  So we were wheelin' and dealin' at the Ranch today.

This afternoon we went to Wally World to buy our Halloween costumes for the party tonight.  I'll hopefully get pix uploaded tomorrow.  Dave went as Julius Caesar and I was a witch.  Dave won the best men's costume!!  Then he and I won one of the games.  After that we had pizza and  played a scavenger hunt in our purses!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...