Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday

Still no water aerobics...I guess it's too cold.  I was all ready to go this morning, but Bobbi forgot to call me. So, I rode up to take the trash to the bin and came home.  Dave and I went to the Nature Preserve on Highland.  We walked all around the lake and saw...

our first alligator of the year!!  Better yet, we DIDN'T see any snakes.  I was looking for them, too!  We had a nice walk...also didn't see any ospreys or turtles.  Darn.

I thought you should see a picture of us dressed in our Halloween costumes.  Love my pink and black hair!!
Here are the winners of the costume contest.  Dave won for being Julius Caesar and Jean won for being a sad clown.
This is a picture from Sunday.  We were at the Beach House Restaurant in Bradenton.  The wind was really churning up the waves!
Same setting - just a different time.  How can anyone deny the existence of God after seeing His beauty in a sunset?
Tonight we met Sudi & Howard at Bubba Gump's for dinner.  It was good to see them!  I tried to capture tonight's sunset, too.  I'll get those pictures on tomorrow, hopefully.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...