Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Monday at the Ranch

We woke up to cold weather today - it wasn't even 60!!  You know these mobile homes aren't really insulated very well, so when it's cold outside, it's pretty chilly inside too.  Dave got up early, early to take his sister and her hubby to the airport for a 6:00 flight.  Only 1 flight in and out of St Pete/Clearwater airport and it was their flight!  Is that good news or bad...it wouldn't be so bad to be stranded in Clearwater!  They made it home safely...and early.  Their plane left early and got in early.

We didn't have water aerobics, so we rode our bikes two different times yesterday.  It was so windy that it was really hard to go north...you really had to pump your bike hard.

I went to 7s from Hell.  My partner and I lost (can you belive it?)  We were ahead by 1900 points going into the last hand and ended up losing by 70 points.  I hope I find my winning mojo before bingo tonight!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...