Monday, October 29, 2012

Busy Sunday!

After church, we came home, changed into swim clothes and headed to meet Dave's family at the pool in Sarasota.  Both of Dave's sisters and their husbands were here, so there were 8 of us that spent the afternoon and evening together.  We stayed at the pool until about 3:30 even though at times it wasn't very warm...it was cloudy and windy!  It was still fun, though.  When we left the pool, we got ready to go to the Beach House for dinner.  Now the BH is right on the beach, probably about 50 feet from the water.  The water was really riled up because of the winds!  The waves were probably 2-4 feet high.  It was just beautiful!!  We ate in an enclosed area (enclosed with plastic) so we were technically outside, but all of us had jackets on.  I didn't get cold at all - I had on shorts and a light jacket, but my MIL was really, really cold.

We brought Suzy & Greg home with us because they flew out of St Pete/Clearwater airport at 6:00 this morning.  Busy, busy day!

It's only 55 here this morning and I'm thinking we probably won't be having water aerobics...I'm waiting to hear.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...