Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday's Musings

This morning, I got up about 7:30, which means I got about 4 hours of sleep!  I know I was still awake at 3:30; I just don't know how much longer I stayed awake!  That's what happens when I take a nap during the day - grrrrrrr!  I so needed to sleep - I believe that sleeping will help me get over this crud that Dave so generously shared with me!!  I'm sure glad I don't "feel" sick - I just sound like a frog (I'm croacking everything I say!!)

Bible Reading Time was great.  We had Pastor David and then another Pastor, Jane, in attendance too.  It's good to have two pastoral viewpoints when you're trying to understand Bible stories.  We only got through 19 verses today, but we had some issues with understanding the story of Jesus and the woman at the well.

I made it to the chiropractor this morning before BRT and I even made it to a "junk" store to see if I could find a lid for my slow cooker.  That place was awful!  I thought I might have to go take another shower after having been in there.  It was a total mess.  I went to Salvation Army after that, but they're only open on Wed & Fri due to a shortage of help.

This afternoon, there were 10 of us in the lounge at church making Autumn Blessings bags.  We got 96 of them made, which should be enough for about 3 meetings of blessings!  Hopefully, we'll be able to raise some good $$ for the PEO Projects!!

Tonight I watched DWTS and boy was it good!  It's definitely living up to being an All Star season!  Bristol should be gone after tonight.  She is completely out of her element trying to compete against some of these All-Stars!  As far as I'm concerned, she has no musicality at all!!

We found out tonight that the place next door to us sold already, so that one's not available any more.  We're going to have neighbors on both sides of us this year!!  We still have one more to look at and our friends say it is really nice.  We'll check it out when we get there unless it sells early too.  Well, tomorrow's another busy day, but at least there's a massage in there sometime.  Hope I sleep tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...