Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Made it!!

I made it through this busy, busy day!!  It all started with making cards at 8:30 this morning!  I'm not a morning person, but I made it anyway!  Beautiful cards, too!!  Then I came home and made a big pot of chili and did dishes.  Dave cleaned the dryer and the dryer vents for the season.  My next appointment was at 3:30 and it was wonderful - it was a massage!  I really, really needed it!!  At 5:15 I had a personnel meeting at church and at 7:00 I had sorority.  Home at 8:30.  Twelve hours packed full!

I got home in time to watch most of DWTS and again I'm very disappointed in America's fascination with Bristol Palin.  She has no musicality, people!  I can dance better than she can!  Sad that she's still on the show and Joey went home.  He's got more talent in his little toe than she does in her entire body.  Plus she's an ice princess!  She doesn't act like she's having fun at all.  OK, I'll quit!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...