Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rest at last!

Hip, hip, hooray!!  I finally slept last night!  Boy, did I sleep!!  I went to sleep around 11:00 and awakened around 9:00 this morning!!  PLUS, this afternoon, I fell asleep again - for 2 hours!  I'm taking a pill tonight if I can't go to sleep!!  My cold finally is getting to a point where I am not coughing so much, so I'm able to sleep at last!!

Obviously I didn't do much today - I was too busy sleeping.  We did get to have lunch with Sudi & Howard and that was fun!  It's been a while since the 4 of us were together!!  Dave and I also went to church tonight for the first Weds. night meal.  Some of the church people fixed it and it was scrumptious!  They fixed baked spaghetti and chicken pot pie and had green beans & garlic bread on the side!  We stopped at Grahams and bought black raspberry ice cream for our portion of the dessert.  Great meal!

Now I'm home and looking at my desk - what a mess!  I was able to get a SU order placed, and the mail opened, but other than that - nothing.  Tomorrow I've got to get busy!  I will be at church around 2:00 to get ready for our FPC Food Closet food giveaway, then tomorrow night is the IHCC Retirees' dinner.  Busy times!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...