Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday

It was another hot day here!  This morning, though, it was cloudy and breezy.  When I went to water aerobics, it was chilly, but it didn't take long to warm up!

This afternoon, Dave and I went to Bob & Ann's and swept out their lanai...Dave then used the Wet Jet so now they can walk into their lanai without getting so dirty...maybe.  It sort of depends on how much the wind blows between now and the time they get here!  Dave power-washed our driveway and it looks really nice.  It still could use another time or two, though.  He's talking about painting the ceiling of the bathroom tomorrow.  He's like the Energizer Bunny...he just keeps going and going!  Me, however, not so much.  After aerobics and riding my bike twice today, I'm ready to crash!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...