Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"W"

This morning at coffee, we changed my "loser" status to "winner"!!  We won the morning 50-50!!  At least it paid for my bingo last night and for next week's too.  So I won't feel bad about going to bingo on Tuesday now.

Dave worked on leveling the mobile home today.  We were going to hire this done, but Dave bought a 12 ton jack and some shims and did it himself for around $32!  I'm sure it would have cost more had we hired it done.

We put in an offer on the mobile home we were interested in...we didn't get it.  After a weekend of thought, we gave him an offer that was commensurate with what units are bringing in the park.  He shot us back a figure that was $5,000 more than what we offered...sorry, not going to happen!  Anyway, not from us!  So, we're back to square 1.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...