Friday, October 26, 2012

Beautiful day!

It was a little breezy today, but it was still beautiful.  I went to aerobics and when we got out of the water, it was so windy that it made us pretty cold...but it didn't take long to warm up.  It is 77 here tonight and only 34 at home.  You've just got to love this weather.

Dave worked on painting the bathroom ceiling this morning, so I took the car and went "exploring".  Actually I wanted to get my hair cut, so I was in a Super Cut when I was informed by my hubby that some of the neighbors were going to the Legion.  I promptly cancelled my haircut and took off for home.  We got to the Legion shortly after our friends, ordered, and our food came within a minute or so of theirs.  There were 12 of us there.  The Legion here sits on the Intercoastal and it is gorgeous - you sit right on the water!  The sun was shining brightly, but the wind was blowing so hard that we all had to put our table umbrellas down!

I went for two bike rides around the park today.  It was really hard when I tried to head into the wind, but I did it!!  Good workout!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...