Tuesday, November 20, 2012

B&B Again!


This is Tuesday, which means B&B - bowling & bingo!  Bowling wasn't too bad - not good, but not too bad!!  I had a 350 series, which means I had a 103, a 125 and a 122 or something like that.  I picked up some spares today and actually won one of the poker hands with 3 queens.  Dave also won one of the poker hands with 3 fours!  Women ruled again - Donna had 176 and a 179 and Bobbi had a 179.  The high men's game was 166.  One of these days I'm going to have a high game!  I just don't know when!

After bowling we went to Acropol for lunch.  Good food, good service!  They serve breakfast all day which is wonderful!  So I had bacon & eggs and wonderful hash browns!  Bingo wasn't so good.  I needed one number for a long time, but my numbers just wouldn't come up.  Maybe next time!

Dave got the front porch done this afternoon.  It really looks nice.  Tomorrow he's going to Treasure Island to help Howard & Sudi.  I've got some things I need to do around here, so I'm staying here.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...