Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving eve

After coffee this morning, Dave went to Treasure Island to help Howard cut down some of the imposing branches or excess greenery at their place.  Now they will definitely be able to get some sun on their patio!  I'm sure Missy is happy, let alone Sudi and Howard!!  He got home earlier than he thought, so we ate a bite of lunch and went to Hammerhead Hardware to see if we could find Christmas decorations that we like.  Nothing jumped out at us, so we didn't buy anything.  I guess we'll be going pretty simple this year.  The lady that we bought our mobile from had a little train that lights up...I'm not really very fond of it, plus part of the lights are out.  I think we'll just put up lights around  our place and a little tree inside the lanai and that'll be enough.  After all we're not here long!

Tomorrow is a big day.  Thanksgiving meal here at the Ranch starts at 4:00.  I've got 15 pounds of potatoes to cook and mash before then!  Dave peeled them and cut them up - my hands hurt too much to do that many spuds!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...