Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday at the Ranch

My day started out at the pool for water aerobics.  It was a little chilly this morning, but with abundant sunshine, it warmed up beautifully.  The water in the pool was wonderful...but it was pretty cold when we got out!!  Thank goodness the sun warmed us up right away!

When I got home, Dave had started putting the skid-proof "paint" on our front porch.  It looks really, really nice.  He also did some tuck-pointing on the steps so tomorrow he'll paint them, too.  I wish I'd taken a "before" picture so you could see the difference in the before and the after.  It really looks nice!  He's still going to put a second coat on everything, but I love it!!

Tonight I went to play 7s from Hell...I'm a winner!!!  In fact, we won big!!  Hope my luck continues into tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...