Sunday, November 4, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

We went to church this morning .  We had two missionaries from Africa tell us their stories.  Wonderfully strong, brave women!  When we got out of church, I called my brother to find out where they were.  They were just getting ready to get onto 275, which meant they were close!  It was good to see them and even though they are only here for two weeks, I'm glad they're here!  I've already ridden bikes with my brother!!

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, our new refrigerator comes.  Dave & our neighbor got the old one out of here this afternoon.  Dave put it in his shed.  So now we've got a dorm sized refrigerator, an apartment sized one, and tomorrow we'll have a full-sized one, too!  Kind of goes along with the 3 bicycles we have!!

Tonight we went back to church for a mission program of singing.  It was good...some "acts" better than others!  Oh well, it was for a good cause!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...