Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sad Day for the Cyclones

I just found out that Trent Van Hoosen, one of our former players passed away very suddenly on Friday.  RIP my friend!  My heart goes out to his family.  Cyclone nation lost a game today.  It wasn't like we were expected to win it, but it's still sad.  We just don't have the guns to play with the Oklahomas of the world.  I didn't get to watch the game because it was on regionally instead of nationwide.  The loss is trivial when you compare it to the loss of a husband, father, friend.  Sad, sad, sad.

Dave painted another coat on the roof today, plus he painted some of the trim.  He's just a busy little bee!  We also purchased a new refrigerator today.  The one we have is so small if you buy a bag of oranges and put them in the frig, it is full!  You can't put ice cube trays in the freezer if you have anything else in there...you can't put the trays in except for sideways.  The poor thing is making so much noise, that it's about to die.  Our new one will be delivered on Monday...it's a full sized refrigerator - I can hardly wait.

I had a pedicure today.  I called to gee an appointment and I was able to get in today (in 20 minutes)!!  That was nice.

I hope Bob & Ann are okay.  I didn't hear from them except this morning.  They called to tell us they'd found a new way thru St Louis, missing all of the traffic!  That'll be fun to hear about!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...