Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh my!

I have several thoughts tonight!

I LOVED Dancing with the Stars!  That dance fusion was great!  Shawn & Mark were fabulous!  Plus the dance marathon was wonderful!

I hope everyone votes tomorrow, if you haven't already!

I've still got an L on my forehead.  I was on the losing end at cards again tonight!  My partners and I got clobbered!

Tomorrow morning we're starting to bowl.  I sure hope I do well at that!  I'm due for a success at a sport!

Aerobics and bicycling today were great - this was another beautiful day.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow.  We could use some!  Dave got the roof coated and got most of the trim painted!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...