Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cool today!

It was only in the 60's here today, so when the sun went under a cloud, it felt really chilly!  We rode our bikes up to coffee this morning, but when we got out of coffee, I thought it was really cold.  We went to Wally World today - we're looking for some decorative items for our lanai.  We're going to have to look elsewhere, though, because there wasn't anything at Walmart.  After Walmart, we went to Albertsons for some groceries.  This is the first time we've been to Albertsons.  I thought it was a lot like Fareway at home. We liked it and will be back!

The rest of the day, we didn't do much...just hung out!  The roof inspector came and gave our roof a 10 year rating!!  Yay!

Tomorrow we're going to Dad & Roberta's in Sarasota.  It's going to be too cold to fish (60's again :( ) so Dave & his dad are going to work on Maury's shed...cleaning it out.  Roberta and I are going to the women's exchange which is a neat thrift store.  Maybe I can find something there.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...