Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sarasota

I had a sleepless night last night.  I was still up at 3:30.  At least I was able to get to sleep by 4:00.  I hate that, especially when I can't figure out why I can't sleep!  I didn't have iced tea or anything - just couldn't sleep.

Today we went to Sarasota.  Dave and his dad worked on their shed...cleaned it out, condensed things, and even sent some things home with us.  While they were doing this, Roberta and I went to the Women's Exchange in Sarasota.  Wow!  That's quite a place.  They have some BIG diamonds and LOTS of good jewelry, furs, paintings, and furniture.  I didn't find anything there, but Roberta found 2 blouses - name brands and didn't look like they'd even been worn!  She paid $16 for 2 of them!  Quite a bargain!

When we finished there, we went to Home Goods.  I finally found some things for our lanai walls.  We'll probably get them hung up tomorrow.

It's cold here tonight.  It's only 59.  I don't think I'll be doing water aerobics tomorrow morning, although it's supposed to be beautiful for the next week.  We've got the heater going as we sit here.  By Saturday it's supposed to be back up in the 80's so it's kind of like Iowa...if you don't like the weather, stick around...it'll change!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...