Tuesday, November 6, 2012

L - L - L

I'm still a loser!  I didn't win at bingo tonight...but I was oh so close!  I was waiting for 1 number several games, but no luck!  It was still fun, but I didn't need a wheelbarrow to bring home my winnings!  Ha

This morning at bowling, I had a terrible time!  I couldn't figure out where I should stand so I kept experimenting.  That means I bowled awful!  I bowled well the 3rd game.  After the first 2 frames, I figured out where to stand and I figured out how to keep my wrist straight!  That really helped my score!

It was raining when we went to bingo this morning...we needed some rain!  But it sure didn't take long for it to clear off.  The sun was shining most of the afternoon!  Dave even got to finish paining the trim, so now our place looks pretty good.

Now we're sitting here watching the election results.  Who's going to win????

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...