Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday

Dave got up early and took Bob & Ann to the airport.  I slept.  Something woke me at 6:30, though, and I couldn't go back to sleep.  By that time, Dave was home, so I just got up, had breakfast, and got ready for church.  By the time we got out of church B&A were home in Iowa already!  Dave & I had some shopping to do after church.  We went to Lowe's and to Sam's Club.  Yuck, yuck, yuck!!  The weekend before Thanksgiving was NOT a good time to shop!  Now I know why I buy Christmas presents online...I hate to shop!!  Sam's Club was a complete zoo.  You could hardly get around the aisles, it was so busy!

The rest of the day was a lazy one.  We watched the race, read the newspaper, and just hung out.  Neither of us did anything worthy of telling about!  Our guy (Jeff Gordon) won the race!!  Woohoo!!

I've got a few more pictures to share with you.  I really like taking closeup pictures of flowers.  This is my amaryllis which was blooming this summer and is now blooming again.  Pretty, isn't it?

This rose is up second street from our place.  It is so fragile looking!
This is a picture of a kite that was on the beach when we went to the Sanding Ovations on Saturday.  It was fascinating to watch.
Of course, I must have the required fishing picture!  Here is Dave fishing on Lido Beach.
 Just a picture of some of the crowd on the beach at Sanding Ovations.
Interesting story...this guy is from St Louis.  My next door neighbor when I was growing up (Susan) has a daughter who lives with this man!  It's such a small world, isn't it??!!!
Hope you enjoyed my pictures - more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...