Friday, November 9, 2012

Woohoo!

No water aerobics today again - it was only 61 at 9:00 AM!  So we went out bicycle riding instead!  We wore sweatshirts but it didn't take long to shed the sweatshirt.  It was 73 today at one point - it was beautiful!!  While we were out riding our bikes, we stopped at two yard sales in the park.  At one, they had a Nikon D80 DSLR camera...hmmmm.  Woohoo!  I offered him $100 and he took it.  I'm now the proud owner of a DSLR!  Woohoo!!!  We  went to Best Buy this afternoon and bought a second battery and a battery charger.  This camera new today costs somewhere between $1200-$1700.  I did good!  Now I've got to learn all about it.  It's certainly more complicated than my Canon T30si!!

This afternoon we had our first happy hour of the season.  There were 14 of us there.  Fun time!  Dave's been channel surfing tonight.  I've had about all I can handle of Pawn Stars (or whatever)!!  His choice of TV and mine vary greatly!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...