Sunday, November 11, 2012

What a difference!

Yesterday the temps here and in O-town were the same...not today.  What a difference a day makes!  It's still 70 here and only 31 in the big O!  I'm glad I'm here!  This was a gorgeous day.

We went to church this morning and then came home and took a bike ride while lunch was finishing up.  This afternoon, we read and just hung out.  Tomorrow we'll go back to accomplishing things!  It was good having a weekend of not working!  Tomorrow I'm really busy...aerobics at 9:30, lunch at 11:45 with the ladies, and 7s from Hell tomorrow night.  Whew!  I'll probably have to sleep a little later on Tuesday!  Oh, no, I can't do that...we bowl on Tuesday morning.  We're just so busy!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...